Friday, March 22, 2013

Macedonia Vs Belgium Prediction 22/03/2013


Macedonia - Belgium 5.65 - 1.73

Everybody is talking about Belgium these days, about their many young exciting players and about their rosy future. Partly I agree, but first I want to see the Belgians defeating some of the leading footballing nations and then I will be as pro Belgian as their hardcore fans.
Macedonia should be defeated, yes, but one must not forget that Macedonia have played some convincing games lately winning against Slovenia, Serbia and Denmark in their latest fixtures.
Kompany will not play in the Belgian defence and we will find Vermaelen and Van Buyten in their central defence tomorrow. The outstanding duo Hazard and Benteke will lead the Belgian offensive line.
Pandev, Ibraimi, Jahovic Trichowsky, Novesky, leading Macedonian footballers. Away win, I guess, but the odds will not do for this writer.

6 comments:

  1. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์UFABET

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    ยูฟ่าเบท888

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    Liga138

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    سایت شرط بندی وان ایکس بت

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
    เว็บดูบอล

    ReplyDelete
  6. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work.
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete